Tuesday, August 18, 2015

About Me

Hey everyone!

I'm Shanae Nicole and I am 'his millennial housewife'.

July 19th of 2014 I said "I do" to my husband and the man I love.  I have changed quite a bit in the span of just over a year...I've gone from seeking a job, to hiring people; unclear of my exact purpose, to recognizing and understanding who I am, and of course... deciding that I want to be a housewife!

I know what you're thinking...this day in age, how could I possibly want to be a housewife?  Well today a lot of my fellow 20 somethings (soon to be 30 somethings) have successfully become self employed.  And that, my fellow bloggers and readers, is my ultimate desire.  I don't want to work a job, that I don't get fulfillment out of, to take up the majority of my day simply because it supplies a check.  I would like to be immersed in my calling, walking in God's will for my life and relying on Him to provide for me and my family.  Not only through my husbands hands, but thru me...being that ever popular Proverbs 31 woman.  I mean face it, this woman's got it goin on and she's busy while doing it.  She stays looking good on the inside as well as the outside, feeds the kids, tends to the home AND is a help meat to the family thru the talents God has given her.

That's the woman that I admire and she will be me! This blog is just a start to me being a good steward.  Included will be some of the things that I believe God has gifted me with as well as my journey to living a clean and whole lifestyle.  From fitness to art, spirituality to hair...this is what 'his millennial housewife' is up to.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment